Alpine Mint Bush is an Australian flower remedy made from Prostanthera cuneata. With its mental and emotional revitalizing properties, it is useful for those in roles of great responsibility. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Prostanthera cuneata – belongs to the Labiatae family, grows on the rocky alpine soils of Australia with a branched shrub that can reach 1 m in height, with opposite, flat, dark green and aromatic leaves, tubular flowers 10-15 mm long they are pale mauve white and in dense clusters on the top of the branches. They have five petals, with four stamens inside and golden and purple spots. Generally two shoots grow: one blooms first and, when it begins to wilt, the second reaches full bloom.
Property of Alpine Mint bush
- For people who carry out care work taking care of other people: therapists, doctors, social services and health workers, who are in daily contact with the physical and emotional problems of people, to manage their attention and responsibility in making decisions that will affect the lives of others.
- For those who take care of sick family members, with disabilities and disabling situations
- In particular, for those who make decisions that affect the well-being and conditions of others, for those who hold roles of great responsibility, not only in the field of health, encouraging a certain detachment to protect themselves.
- Mental and emotional revitalizing, even in a preventive sense, before physical exhaustion occurs, in the situations indicated above.
- Renew the love and passion for the service / work you do and for life.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated).
They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
The association with Fringed Violet and Flannel Flower is referred to as support and pro.