Angelsword is an Australian flower remedy made from Lobelia gibbosa. It helps to clarify in moments of confusion and is also useful for those who work on energy fields and the physical body. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Lobelia gibbosa – It belongs to the Lobelieae family, spread all over the world with over 1000 species. Also in Australia it is present throughout the territory with about 50 species, even in subalpine areas thanks to its resistance to frost.
Up to 40 cm tall, it is an annual plant and blooms in autumn with blue and purple flowers. The name ‘angelsword‘ can be read as ‘the angel’s sword, angel-sword’ or ‘the word of the angels, angels word’, indicative of the flower’s supportive action: listening to the words of an angel or the own Self, or cut and remove the sources that interfere with contact with our evolved part.
Its shape looks almost like a sword, but from another perspective it can look like a purple-robed monk: a guide and a sword.
Property of Angelsword
- ‘It brings out and fosters judgment, enabling the individual to find their own spiritual truth by the sword of discernment,’ writes Ian White.
- It helps to clarify in moments of confusion and distorted information, favoring listening and communication with one’s own Self or inner knowledge.
- Cutting of the bonds or energetic cords that bind us to people or family members, with oral use or applied on the solar plexus.
- For those who work on the energy fields and on the physical body it is useful to apply it on the hands before starting the treatment.
- It favors contact with the concept of reincarnation
- Angelsword is contained in the Environment Compounds Purity, Emergency, Spirituality In the LOVE SYSTEM line it is in Dynamis morning Citrus (lemon) cleansing serum, Gentle Purifying evening Rosa cleansing serum, Delicate Purifying face cleansing cream, Gentle purifying smoothing exfoliating face and body, Emergency body spray and environment, Ambiente Purity body and environment spray, Emergency cream, Intensive hand cream for hands and wonderful nails
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place.
They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Fringed Violet repairs damage to the aura at specific points, while Angelsword acts on the energy fields and the aura as a whole, eliminating the energies that have already entered the damaged aura. The two essences go hand in hand.