Banksia Robur is an Australian floral remedy obtained from the swamp Banksia, belonging to the Proteaceae family. Useful for the treatment of chronic fatigue, it helps to regain enthusiasm and the joy of living. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Banksia robur – the common name is Swamp Banksia or Swamp Banksia. It belongs to the Proteaceae family; the name “robur” derives from the Latin and means strong: the remedy is in fact indicated in states of fatigue because it strengthens, invigorates the energies.
Wide, leathery and large leaves, spiked inflorescences up to 15 cm long and up to 10 cm wide, initially intense green tending to blue and then turning yellow when the plant opens.
Then it is covered with spiral flowers, starting from the base. It grows in the marshy areas of the coasts south of Sidney and up to southern Queensland, and for this reason it is said to be recommended in stagnant situations to get out of the ‘swamp’ in which one finds oneself to set foot on more solid and safe ground.
Property of Banksia Robur
- Restores enthusiasm, cheerfulness and energy in case of tiredness, exhaustion, dejection due to temporary difficulties (illness for example), in people who are usually vital and active
- It can sustain natural variations in energy levels in cyclical cycles, in particular in the phase of decline to then favor recovery
- Banksia Robur is particularly suitable to use with a good restorative bath (or shower) in fresh natural water, to remove tiredness and negativity, for example at the end of the day.
- Useful in chronic fatigue syndrome
- It is contained in the Energy and Travel compounds. In the Love System line there is a Travel spray for body and environment, Travel cream, Energy Day Dynamizing Body Emulsion Citrus.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product, add 7 drops for each chosen Flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Banksia Robur is best suited for mental fatigue, Macrocarpa for physical fatigue. Their association is excellent.