Bauhinia is an Australian flower remedy made from Lysiphyllum cunninghamii. Used as an adjunct in the treatment of digestive disorders, it helps to acquire greater flexibility and mental openness. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Lysiphyllum cunninghamii – the tree with a short and massive trunk can reach 10 m in height, and is covered with a dark gray cracked bark.
It grows in the tropical forests of northern Australia, with hanging branches, large, oval, blue-green leaves in the shape of a butterfly, a symbol of freedom, lightness and transformation: the essence in fact favors and opens to change with an openness to new ideas , points of view, experiences.
From June to September, when the tree loses its leaves, small, velvety, orange-red flowers appear. Highly protein for the nectar content.
Property of Bauhinia
- Ability to welcome, understand and accept new or different ideas, technologies, cultures and people
- Mental openness, flexibility and availability towards new points of view or in resisting change and novelty
- Acceptance, tolerance, adaptation to the new and to cultures different from ours
- Adjuvant in the treatment of digestive disorders from excessive fermentation such as swelling, meteorism , malaise, headache , and for the functionality of the ileus-caecal valve allowing a correct absorption of food.
- Contained in the Oppression free and Transition compounds . In the Love System line it is in Dynamis morning Citrus cleansing serum, and Gentle smoothing exfoliating purifying face and body
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product, add 7 drops for each chosen Flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Associated with Slender Rice Flower for difficulties in accepting different people and cultures. With Bottlebrush to foster change, welcoming the new and adapting to changes and novelties or diversity.