Black Eyed Susan is an Australian flower remedy made from Tetratheca ercifolia. Great for hasty and hyperactive people, it helps to gain patience and inner peace. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Tetratheca ercifolia – the term ‘black eyes’ black eyed’ refers to the tips of the stamens, which are rich in black pollen. Widespread throughout the Australian territory, it also grows in the well-known area of the Hawkesbury plateau around Sydney, an area famous for the numerous species present and the resistant flora that grows on adverse soils such as moors.
The flowers grow on shrubs that do not exceed 30 cm in height and the name ‘Tetratheca’ means ‘four-sided box’, indicating the 4 mauve petals with the head that falls back forming a kind of bellflower.
Property of Black Eyed Susan
- For the impatient, hasty, hyperactive, it helps to slow down and respect more natural rhythms, avoiding wasting energy and the consequent stress.
- Antistress. It allows you to measure time, delegate and better organize daily or work commitments.
- Calm and inner peace, patience, empathy and tolerance towards others and rhythms other than ours, slowing down and calmness of thoughts and actions
- Useful in ailments related to haste and nervousness, such as digestion (for those who eat in a hurry, for example), diarrhea, headaches from mental hyperactivity, sleep disturbances
- Contained in the Stress Stop compound, and in the Love System line it is found in Evening Rosa Gentle Purifying Cleansing Serum, Stress Stop spray for body and environment, Stress Stop cream, Face and neck smoothing eye gel, tensioning effect Calm and Clear, Night Gratitude filling cream.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product, add 7 drops for each chosen Flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Associated with Macrocarpa and Banksia Robur for a vital recharge in case of exhaustion, tiredness and exhaustion of energy.
Adjuvant in the treatment of attention deficit in adults and children, with hyperkinesis and nocturnal insomnia.