Bluebell is an Australian flower remedy made from the Wahlenbergia species. Useful in the treatment of diseases affecting the heart and venous system, it helps people to share and trust in life. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Wahlenbergia species – belonging to the Campanulaceae family, from the Latin “small bell”, is a perennial herb half a meter tall, with few small leaves and violet-blue flowers. The essence is prepared with the Olga Mountains bellflower, or Olgas Katajuta, considered by the aborigines to be the geographical and spiritual center of Australia.
Property of Bluebell
- It favors the opening of the heart, in particular for those who feel separated from emotions and feelings, or for those who close themselves to them
- It helps to share and trust in the universal abundance of life. Also sharing habits and things with others.
- It opens the heart so that one can learn that true abundance consists in giving and receiving, bringing inner peace and joy.
- Useful in difficult relationships, in mourning and separations (broken heart, broken heart)
- When the heart is closed and blocked in its expression, tachycardia can occur, a burden on the heart.
- Bluebell is contained in the Optimism and Relationship Compounds.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Adjuvant in disorders of the venous system and heart.