Boab is an Australian flower remedy made from Adansonia gibbosa. Useful in the treatment of hereditary and genetic diseases, it helps to distance ourselves from mechanisms and models that do not belong to us. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Adansonia gibbosa is the Australian baob that grows in Western Australia in the sandy plains where there is abundant rainfall, or along rocky ridges. Large, swollen and smooth gray trunk that can reach 25 meters in circumference, but does not exceed 15 meters in height.
During the dry season it sheds its leaves, and before the rains arrive it becomes covered with long green and white leaves. It blooms from November to February with flowers up to 12 cm high and wide, with 5 fleshy cream-white petals and long stamens.
In popular culture it is known as the ‘bottle tree’ due to the water content inside the trunk: water symbol of emotions, stored in the ‘family’ tree on which the essence acts. It is also compared to an upturned tree with its crown in the ground and its roots in the sky, or to a whale with its head in the earth: the whale, like the Boab, is associated with the family.
The tree is often surrounded by younger plants that grow around, sometimes incorporated and merged with the older tree, in a circular pattern, like a family. When the flower fades and dies, it remains attached to the plant for a while longer, as it is difficult for us to detach ourselves from our family tree.
In Aboriginal traditions, when a woman gave birth in the flowering period of the Boab, the tribe collected flowers and the woman dug a hole away from the tribe and clothed it with flowers, on which she gave birth to the new born: a flowery cradle to welcome the newborn without generational and family patterns, free to express himself fully.
The essence was created with the famous ‘Prison Tree’ of Derby, the boab that in the 19th century gave refuge to chained prisoners locked in its cavity awaiting trial: the essence helps to ‘break the chains’ emotional.
Property of Boab
- The main property is to reach and break the negative patterns and models of the ancestors, of the family: beliefs, emotional patterns, limiting behavioral and not useful for one’s personal evolution, even in the case of physical disorders of a family tendency
- It favors the awareness and distance from mechanisms and models that do not belong to us, but have been passed through or we have absorbed and learned from others
- It acts on a spiritual level initially, then on a mental and emotional level, promoting greater openness, awareness and sensitivity in personal development
- Adjuvant in the treatment of hereditary, genetic, family diseases.
- Boab is contained in the Compounds Adol, Ambiente Purity, Optimism, Relationship, Self Confidence. In the LOVE SYSTEM line there is Purity body and environment spray in Ambiente.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Used in vaporizers, it lightens the negativity that can arise from the thoughts and actions of disharmonious people; with Fringed Violet, Angelsword and Lichen, the action is on the energies trapped on earth, to help them ‘pass over’, towards the Light.