Bush Gardenia is an Australian flower remedy made from megasperm Gardenia. Useful for improving communication in relationships, it also helps to renew passion. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Gardenia megasperma – commonly found in tropical and open forests of the Northern Territory. It can reach 9 meters in height, has a rounded crown, curved branches and a smooth and brittle bark.
The leaves are rounded and leathery, the younger ones are velvety. The white flowers with 9 petals and a diameter of 4 or 5 cm are fragrant and bloom from July to November. In numerology, 9 is linked to humanitarian involvement, which is fundamental in relationships. The fruit is about 6 cm long and contains edible seeds, filled with a sweet and thick juice, with a pulpy outer part.
Bush Gardenia property
- It renews passion and interest within the couple, in family ties and relationships when one moves away because taken from their respective existences.
- It improves communication in relationships, even between parents and children, between siblings.
- It helps to reconnect, to see the other, oneself, the relationship with new eyes
- In the compound Sexuality favors the renewal in this aspect of the couple
- Bush Garednia is contained in the Relationship and Sexuality Compounds. In the LOVE SYSTEM line it is in Sensuality body and environment spray
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed. The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.