Bush Iris is an Australian flower remedy made from Patersonia longifolia. Useful for meditation and spiritual development, it also helps balance the pineal gland. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Patersonia longifolia– violet colored flower, belonging to the Iridaceae family, blooms in early spring in large quantities. They only bloom for a few hours, are very delicate, wilt in the late afternoon and then fade away. They seem to reappear a short time later because all the flowers are contained in the same thick and compact bract: when one of them dies, it is replaced by the new bud that blooms. The Patersonia genus includes about 20 species that grow exclusively in Australia, with the exception of three species spread north to the Philippines.
Property of Bush Iris
- Promotes spiritual development and greater awareness and faith.
- Useful before meditation or other spiritual practice because it stimulates self-awareness and creative visualization.
- It is supportive in the moment of passing away, balancing the fear of detaching oneself from earthly life for fear of what will happen. He makes the transition calmer and more peaceful by alleviating their fears.
- It works on the first, fifth, sixth and seventh chakras.
- It can serve those who deny or fear the spiritual aspect of life, remaining in the materialistic or atheistic aspect.
- Balances the pineal gland (epiphysis), the body’s internal clock. In the Travel compound it helps in the inconveniences related to the time zone and for circulatory stasis disorders on long journeys. Therefore useful for the balance of the sleep-wake rhythm, not only in the case of jet lag , but for example for shift workers.
- Bush Iris is contained in the Oppression Free, Spirituality ,Transition ,Travel Compounds. In the LOVE SYSTEM line it is in a delicate Purifying face cleansing cream, Travel spray for body and environment, Travel cream
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed. The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Adjuvant in the rebalancing of the lymphatic system and skin disorders, also with local application or added to a cream to be massaged. In all situations of problems with lymph nodes (lymphatic drainage, removed lymph nodes and the like). Recommended in seasonal depressions linked to less exposure to sunlight.
With Fringed violet and Dagger Hakea as an adjunct in the treatment of hay fever and sinusitis.