Dog Rose of the Wild Forces is an Australian flower remedy made from Bauera sessiliflora. Promotes calm and emotional balance and is supportive in post-traumatic stress disorders. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Bauera sessiliflora – It belongs to the Saxifragaceae family, commonly known as ‘showy dog rose’ due to its bright magenta flowers, or Bauera dei Grampiani (state of Victoria), an area that is colored during flowering from September to December. Evergreen bushy shrub that can reach more than 2 meters in height and width.
Large and erect stem, compact, densely branched foliage, small, hairy leaves in groups of six. It grows near water, like Dog Rose, but its flowers are erect and attached to the stem, unlike Dog Rose whose flowers are drooping.
Near Dog Rose of the Wild Forces often grows a tall and dense fern, with a large stem, as if it were a safety net that the plant makes available to those in need, preventing them from falling, like the very essence that it acts as a support by allowing us to confidently abandon ourselves to the course of things and to life.
Owned by Dog Rose of the Wild Forces
- For the most intense, turbulent, overwhelming fears. For the fear of losing control and self-control in emotionally charged situations or in which one is overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle and external emotion, for example in crowded places.
- For the feeling of ‘walking a tightrope’, with the fear of bursting, losing self-control, promoting calm and emotional balance
- It provides the safety net that allows you to deal with a situation.
- It can relieve physical pain that appears to have no obvious cause. Supportive in post-traumatic stress disorders
- Dog Rose of the Wild Forces is contained in the Emergency Compound. In the Love System line it is in Emergency spray for body and environment, Emergency cream, Intensive hand cream for hands and wonderful nails
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place.
They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.