Freshwater Mangrove is an Australian flower remedy made from Barringtonia acutangula. Promotes openness to new experiences and the healing of mental prejudices. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Barringtonia acutangula – freshwater mangrove that can reach about 8 meters in height, with leaves up to 15 cm long gathered at the ends of the branches. The plant is multi-stemmed and grows near streams and swamps, particularly throughout northern Australia. The stamens of the red flowers form tufts that grow from the spikes that reach 20 cm in length and hang from the branches of the plant.
Commonly known as the ‘itch tree’ for caterpillars that live on the underside of leaves throughout the year and particularly in the rainy season, covered with stinging hairs that create severe skin irritation to human skin.
The aborigines use the bark to prepare a substance that temporarily stuns the fish to catch them more easily. The name of the species ‘acutangola’ indicates the quadrangular fibrous fruit.
Property of Freshwater Mangrove
- Promotes the release and healing of mental prejudices not based on personal experience, opening the heart without judgment
- Resize expectations, which often limit us in experiences.
- It allows the full experience of being open both in mind and heart to new experiences and people, giving humility and openness to new experiences, people and feelings.
- It facilitates the change of traditional, cultural, generational models and beliefs about something or someone, making us live fully and openly all the changes taking place in our life and outside.
- It also favors open-mindedness at work, in study, in research, in relationships to ‘see’ new information and solutions that, due to expectations, prejudices or mental closure, we do not notice.
- It helps to believe that something is possible, that it can be done: it opens up to the awareness of the existence of other modes of action and perception, different from those so far adopted or known.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Freshwater Mangrove is for mental rejection or having a preconceived notion about something or someone without having experienced it, while Slender Rice Flower is used when there has been negative direct experience.