Gray Spider Flower is an Australian flower remedy made from Grevillea buxifolia. It gives courage, tranquility and calm and is useful as an adjunct in asthma attacks and phobias. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Grevillea buxifolia – the name Grevillea derives from the English botanist Charles Francis Greville, and the genus buxifolia from the shape of oval leaves, similar to boxwood, shrub of European origin.
Gray spider Flower shrub grows up to 2 meters high in the Sydney and Blue Mountains area. The flowers are covered with a greyish white down, and are gathered in round-shaped clusters at the ends of the branches, resembling the globe of the eye.
Overall, the inflorescence looks like a spider, with long, curved pistils like legs. The shrub blooms most of the year and the flowers are rich in edible nectar.
The image that can arouse the observation of the flower, recalls a face with sunken eyes and wide open mouth, which can recall the Scream of the expressionist Edward Munch. This suggests the action of the essence to favor the rebalancing of terror, giving calm and courage. From a psychological point of view, there are theories that spiders are the archetypal symbol of primordial fear.
Property of Gray Spider Flower
- Brings calm, courage and faith back into states of extreme fear and terror, panic, shocking and terrifying events that we may not survive. In particular, in situations where terror and fright come suddenly (such as panic attack)
- Useful in situations of great nervousness and fear, such as speaking in public for example, or the fear of childbirth, in which one is literally paralyzed by fear or anguish.
- It helps to manage situations and atmospheres pervaded by terror, such as in the event of war, accidents or natural disasters, even if experienced from afar like the news of the media.
- It gives courage, tranquility and calm to those who work in dangerous situations: police, bomb squad.
- Adjuvant in asthma attacks (fear of suffocating, dying) and phobias (claustrophobia, agoraphobia)
Gray Spider Flower is contained in the Emergency Compound. In the Love System line it is in Emergency spray for body and environment, Emergency cream, Intensive hand cream for hands and wonderful nails.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed. The drops can also be applied topically as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place.
They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Unlike Dog Rose, for subtle and insidious fears, generic fear, GreySpider Flower is for extreme dread and fears, panic and crippling dread. The two remedies single or better associated, work well in cases of nightmares, especially in children.
Associated with Fringed Violet as a protective, it fosters trust and awareness of a protection in the cases mentioned above.