Gymea Lily is an Australian flower remedy made from Doryanthes excelsa. It helps you discover the passion of your life and follow it. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
One aspect of the Doctrine of the Signatures of the flower is that it is so tall that it is neither clearly distinguishable from the ground nor reachable for those at its feet: it is therefore suitable for very outgoing or dominant, charismatic, born leader personalities. Gymea Lily attenuates dominance, fostering more awareness of others.
Of the Agavaceae family it is one of the most beautiful and showy flowering plants: the large and dense ‘head’ of fleshy trumpet-shaped flowers, red in color, often have a diameter of over 40 cm, while the single flowers collected in the head are long 6 cm and protected by dark red bracts.
The erect and rigid stem reaches a height between 3 and 7 meters and develops from a dense and large rosette of intense green leaves, up to 1.5 m long. Gymea is the aboriginal name of the plant, the name of the genus Doryanthes derives from the Greek doratos, spear, and anthos, flower, and the name excelsa from the Latin excelsus, tall, elevated.
Property of Gymea Lily
- To tap into our energy and gain the strength to be ourselves and to do what needs to be done. It helps to fully realize one’s higher destiny, discover the passion of one’s life and follow it.
- It helps to maintain determination, attention, resolve and one’s position without being influenced by external events, trends, opinions.
- It balances the tendency of dominant, charismatic, natural leaders to take command of a situation, give orders and invade the skills of others, helping to better assess whether it is necessary and appropriate to interfere, and considering more the participation of others.
- Useful in relationships with people of power, dominant, oppressors with a double action: it allows you to have more positive thoughts towards them and reduces the fear they instill.
- Adjuvant in the treatment of bone and spinal problems
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed. The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Gymea Lily is an adjunct in the treatment of problems and realignment of the spine, bone and ligament problems, while Crowea is indicated for muscles and ligaments. The two essences can be associated with each other and of course with all those necessary for chance.