Illawara Flame Tree is an Australian flower remedy that promotes self -acceptance and reduces the fear of exclusion and rejection. Also useful for the immune system. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Brachychiton acerifolium – the tree is present in the rainforests of the coast, from Illawarra / Sidney) to Queensland, and can reach a height of 30 meters.
Its outer bark is thick, wrinkled and gray, while its inner bark is lace-like. When the tree blooms, the leaves fall off and the tree is covered with scarlet bell-shaped flowers, gathered in large clusters on the branching stems of the same color.
During full bloom, the tree appears to ignite (hence the common name Flame Tree), then as the flowers wilt, new green leaves appear. The characteristic of the new leaves is the 5-lobed shape that resembles an outstretched hand, reminding us of the function of the essence on being accepted
Property of Illawarra Flame Tree
- It promotes self-acceptance, self- confidence and inner strength, particularly when rejection, imaginary or real, hurts deeply and one feels excluded and abandoned, unloved.
- It helps to take the first step towards realizing one’s potential, fostering the development of skills and the responsibility to apply them fully, while remaining committed to pursuing the actions necessary for realization.
- Ideal for children in situations of exclusion, such as from the football team or the dominant group or at school, when they experience situations such as rejection and get discouraged.
- In new situations, it reduces the fear of exclusion and rejection.
- It facilitates the adaptation to situations where difficulties and fears exist and helps to take on new responsibilities, such as paternity / maternity or marriage, for example.
- It favors the rebalancing of the thymus gland, key to the immune system, which carries out the body’s self-defense activity, self-defense not only on a physical level.
Illawarra Flame Tree is contained in the Energy Compound.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place.
They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Useful in personalized compositions for menopause where you can feel devalued, with the feeling of not being desirable and therefore being rejected
Unlike Red Grevillea, where you know what you want to do but don’t know how to do it, Illawarra is indicated in case you know what to do, but feel overwhelmed by the responsibilities of doing it.