Oppression free is the compound of the Australian Bush Flowers indicated for emotional and physical drainage, which favors the elimination and release of ‘toxins’ from the mind and body. A useful use, for example, is its use in draining programs, food rebalancing, at the change of seasons, after pharmacological treatments to purify toxins. It gives a sense of relaxation and physical and mental relief. Its psycho-physical-emotional drainage action on the excretory organs follows the energetics of Traditional Chinese Medicine, as indicated in the individual Flowers that compose it.
The composition of Oppression Free
The compound consists of the following flowers:
- Bauhinia, for flexibility and openness to new situations, ideas, freeing from wrong models and prejudices (flexibility, including physical). Promotes the balancing of the ileocecal valve.
- Bottlebrush, to live the changes well and face them serenely, overcoming the past and waiting for new life experiences, letting go of what is no longer useful, at every level. Its energetic action is on the IC meridian, large intestine / colon (eliminate, drain, clean), useful for all types of intestinal disorders (regulatory action).
- Bush Iris, for the perception of reality and spirituality beyond the material and physical plane. It helps the lymphatic system, a way of eliminating toxins from the body. It balances the epiphysis or pineal (body clock), also regulating the sleep-wake rhythm.
- Dagger Hakea, to elaborate, openly express feelings and forgive, especially in resentful situations. For detoxification and rebalancing of liver functions (anger).
- Dog Rose, gives confidence, security and courage. Its draining action is directed to the kidneys, which fear is related to.
- Wild Potato Bush promotes the sense of freedom and vitality, especially if the body is perceived as limiting, hindering, blocking.
Recommendations for use
7 drops under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before falling asleep.
It can be integrated with single essences, such as:
- Billy Goat Plum for a specific action on the skin, as in the case of acne. For skin problems, the Essences of Green Essence and Spinifex can also be considered.
- Sturt Desert Pea can be integrated with Oppression Free for its energetic action on the Lung meridian and the related emotion of sadness.
Oppression Free can be useful after large meals, party lunches, at the beginning of a dietary rebalancing process as an adjuvant, or when weight loss stops, after vaccinations or any type of therapy that strains the body.