Peach Flower Tea Tree is an Australian flower remedy made from Leptospermum squarrosum. Useful for rebalancing the body, it helps develop willpower and fight hypochondria. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Leptospermum squarrosum – the tree grows in the bush of the central and southern coasts of New South Wales and on the highlands of the same areas. The flowers fade from pink to white as they grow; they are numerous, large, with 5 petals and the superficial carpel at their center contains the nectar. The change in the color of the flower symbolizes well the change of mood that the flower remedy is about.
The leaves are narrow and pointed, and were used by the first navigators to prepare a drink similar to tea, thanks to the sweet aroma of the leaves.
The tea tree reaches 3 meters in height but is a rather clumsy and insignificant shrub, and it transforms into beauty and harmony when it blooms in spring.
Property of Peach Flowered Tea Tree
- Rebalancing for the whole organism, it improves physical and mental stability.
- Mainly useful for balancing and emotional stability in case of mood swings and swings, or ups and downs between enthusiasm and discouragement, promoting perseverance, commitment and a sense of responsibility, constancy, consistency and motivation.
- Develop the willpower to reach goals without losing opportunities and wasting energy.
- Useful for the tendency to hypochondria, anxiety and concerns for one’s health at every small sign of discomfort, it promotes a more serene attitude towards health.
- It improves the function of the pancreas by rebalancing the production of insulin and its fluctuations.
Peach Flowered Tea Tree is contained in the Women’s Balance Compound. In the LOVE SYSTEM line there is in Equipoise Woman spray for body and environment and in Equilibrium Woman cream.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place.
They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
For mood swings, with the intake of the floral remedy, frequent exposure to sunlight or natural light is recommended, for its beneficial action on the neuro-endocrine system.
Associated with She Oak it can help in pre menstrual syndrome.
Unlike Jacaranda, indicated for loss of interest, this remedy acts on the inability to focus attention. However, the remedies can be combined according to individual needs.
The difference with Crowea (generic worries and anxieties) is that Peach Flowered Tea Tree’s worries and anxieties are about your body and your health.
For the concern of aging or towards the Third Age, it can be associated with Bottlebrush, Dog Rose and Little Flannel Flower.