Spinifex is an Australian flower remedy made from Triodia. Useful as a disinfectant and purifier of the skin, it helps to bring to the surface the emotional causes of skin manifestations. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Triodia sp.– Spinifex is a herb native to the Australian continent that prefers arid and semi-arid soils, to which it has adapted with its tuft of grass, the needle-like leaves projected in all directions, its centrifugal growth. When the central part of the clump dies, it leaves a ring of new leaves. The Aborigines used the flowers to obtain a flour, while with the resin of the leaves they fixed the tips of the spears, as if it were a sticker.
- Disinfectant and purifying action of the skin, detoxifying the organism.
- Cleansing action, eliminating parasites, fungal infections, microorganisms and metabolic waste.
- For all itchy, irritating and blistered skin manifestations
- Oral intake helps to bring to the surface the emotional causes of the manifestations in the skin. The appropriate essences for the emotional causes that have emerged will then be useful.
- Spinifex is contained in the Emergency and Solaris Compounds. In the LOVE SYSTEM line it is in Emergency body and environment spray, Emergency cream, Intensive hand cream.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed. The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Spinifex fights infections caused by fungi of the Monilia, Chlamydia and Candida species, is useful for colon detoxification, and can be used topically for all types of skin problems, such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, the skin conditions that cause stinging or cutting pain such as herpes or thin, sharp cuts, and all forms of blisters and blisters. It can be used both locally and orally, in combination. Also indicated for bacterial infections in the lungs and in the case of nerve end disorders.
- Topical applications, on the skin: 7 drops diluted in water and apply with a wet patch, or spray the water with your fingers directly on the skin; let it dry and repeat. Repeat morning and evening.
- Cold sores: as soon as the blisters begin to be felt, apply one drop directly to the area, 2-3 times a day. Helps to resolve in less time and with less disturbances.
It can be associated with Green Essence, as they are related remedies and work well in synergy. The difference between the two essences is that Spinifex promotes awareness of the emotional causes that are somatized on a physical level, while Green Essence makes the body resistant to fungal and parasitic infections.