Tall Mulla Mulla is an Australian flower remedy made from Ptilotus exaltatus. It stimulates social interaction, promotes relaxation and is an adjunct in the treatment of asthma, sinusitis, allergies. Let’s find out better.
Description of the plant
Ptilotus exaltatus – Belonging to the Amaranthaceae family, the genus Ptilotus is one of the most widespread species in Australia, where we find about 130 species of the 900 present in the world. The Mulla Mulla used by Ian White in the preparation of the flower essence prefer the rocky soils of the inland dry areas of the continent.
The name of the species, exaltatus, from the Latin ‘tall’, well represents the plant which reaches even 1.5 meters in height. The large erect stem can be branched or simple and is hairless (no hair). The fleshy and pointed leaves, alternating, oblong and lanceolate, gray-green in color, are larger at the base of the plant than those on the stem and are excellent to add to salads and can reach 20 cm in length and 7 cm in width .
The flower heads, conical-cylindrical and purple-pink in color, bloom in spring and early summer, are 20 cm long and 4.5 cm wide. The individual flowers are thickly covered with long silky hairs and the stamens are crimson, and the inflorescence has a soft, fluffy appearance that creates a beautiful effect in the desert landscape, when they appear in spots and surrender to the wind, swaying: just like the Tall Mulla Mulla people bending to the wind of the situation, doing whatever it takes to maintain peace, harmony.
Property of Tall Mulla Mulla
- It promotes relaxation and security in interpersonal relationships, in particular in the case of a tendency to isolation, avoidance of conflicts, disharmony and comparisons with others.
- It stimulates social and relational interaction
- Adjuvant in the treatment of asthma, sinusitis, allergies, problems related to the respiratory and circulatory systems, favoring a better oxygenation of the tissues and cells of the body.
- Useful in regression work or Family Constellations and similar therapies for the elimination and rebalancing of blocks connected to past events and their effects (associated for example with Boab).
- Tall Mulla Mulla is contained in the Fluent Expression and Travel Compounds.
- In the LOVE SYSTEM line it is in Travel spray body and environment, Travel cream.
Preparation and use
In a 30 ml bottle, combine ¾ of natural water and ¼ of brandy to preserve the product; add 7 drops for each chosen flower. 7 drops of this personal blend are taken under the tongue, morning and evening, upon awakening and before bed.
The drops can also be applied locally as well, combined with neutral cream as a carrier, in the bath water or vaporized in the environment to create a harmonious place. They can also be prepared without brandy, making sure that they do not degrade (if necessary, the preparation is repeated). They can be diluted in a little water or herbal tea, even for children.
Adjuvant in asthma and allergies :
- Together with Crowea for muscle spasms and constriction of the bronchi, Sturt Desert Pea for pain and sadness (emotions according to TCM related to the lungs), Flannel Flower to relieve suffocating emotions, Fringed Violet to decrease the body’s reactions, Dagger Hackea for unexpressed resentment, Bush Iris for action on the lymphatic system to eliminate mucus and excess toxins produced by the nose, throat and lungs.
- Together with Emergency oral spray or drops it can help in asthma attacks.
Circulatory system : indicated for microcirculation (alopecia) and problems of cold extremities, varicose veins.
Unlike Pink Mulla Mulla, Tall Mulla Mulla people are loners by choice, without detachment, thorniness and coldness like the former.